By David Hylton
Parking restrictions will be in place in Richmond for Tuesday's special election.
Parking will be prohibited in the following areas from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Jan. 10:
- Three parking meters/pay stations on the west side of the Main Library
- All parking meters/pay stations on 9th and10th streets between Broad and Marshall streets
- All parking meters/pay stations on the north side of Marshall Street between 9th and 10th streets
- Three parking meters/pay stations on the south side of Grace Street near 1025 Grace St. (Dominion Place), which is a polling location
- From 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Jan. 11, all parking meters/pay stations around City Hall, as described above, will remain restricted.
City officials say all restricted meters will be marked accordingly. Towing and ticketing of unauthorized vehicles will be enforced while the restrictions are in place.
Click here for more information about the special election.