BY DAVID HYLTON
Other state holding elections on Super Tuesday are Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado (Republican caucus only), Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Wyoming (nomination process begins).
Here are some things you need to know:
- Polls in Virginia open at 6 a.m. Tuesday and close at 7 p.m.
- Voters are not required to sign a Statement of Affiliation to vote. You can vote for either party, but not both.
- Virginia law requires all voters to provide an acceptable form of photo identification when voting in person.
- The deadline to vote via absentee ballot has passed
- Since ballots were printed in December, several candidates who have dropped out of the race will still be on the ballot.
- If you are unsure of where your polling place is, click here to find out.
- Click here for details on how to fill out a form if you have problems while voting.
- Visit the State Board of Elections website at elections.virginia.gov for additional information about voting on March 1.